If you haven't started growing your email list for your small business, you are passing up a great stream of passive income. Some think that email marketing is old fashioned, but I've got evidence to show you otherwise. And the best thing about it, is it can be done totally passively! Just a few minutes per day and your list will explode, and so will your bank account.
But email marketing isn't just about making money, because if you approach it that way, you will fail miserably. Thanks to great email marketing companies, you can now easily automate your email marketing to your subscriber list, and you can do it effectively. So what is the best email marketing software for big profits? I'll show you…
What makes a good email marketing company?
A good email marketing company has a few things in common that will make your life a whole lot easier. Some of those include:
- A simple layout
- Ability to customize your emails
- But not too customizable, otherwise things get confusing!
- Good price for the service
- Multiple integration options for your website
- Sign up forms and landing pages
- An automation plan that allows you to email to your list exactly when and how you want to
There are multiple companies out there that offer all the above, but when all is said and done, ConvertKit has the perfect balance of simplicity and customization. You get the benefit of multiple options, but not too complicated. The result is building an email marketing income stream very effectively, not wasting time on minor details that don't make any difference at all.
You might also like:
What all does ConvertKit have to offer?
Along with all the above mentioned bullet points, ConvertKit has a unique offer to its customers. A few additional highlights about ConvertKit are:
- Easy to embed forms and customizable opt in forms to help turn readers into customers
- Reporting tools that allow you to measure your new subscribers, and test what strategies are most effective
- Simple but powerful automations that have all the hard work taken care of for you
- Drag and drop sequence allows you to rearrange and auto-send emails in the order and time frame that fits your audience best
- Ability to organize and understand your list by tagging subscribers who click certain links. This gives you an understanding of what subscribers are interested and when to send emails to who.
- Integrations with the biggest website platforms in the industry including:
- And more…
ConvertKit integrates with more than 70 online platforms with ecommerce, lead capture tools, membership websites, course websites, webinar services, survey's/quizzes, website hosting, etc.
Last but not least…
Does ConvertKit have a free trial offer? YES! You get access to their entire platform with a 14-day free trial. You can try them out for yourself free of charge to determine if they are the right email marketing company for your business. The trial includes access to all the tools and resources offered by ConvertKit.