There are hundreds of affiliate marketing programs out there claiming to have the best process to making money online with affiliate marketing. The hard part is finding which programs are really worth pursuing. If you're looking to make a lot of money affiliate marketing, you will want to read this review of Affilorama.
What is Affilorama and is it worth it? I'm going to give you my in depth review of Affilorama to ultimately help you determine if they are worth your time. My review and personal score for Affilorama will be based off of a few important factors of a good affiliate marketing program, namely:
- Are the training's and courses unique and helpful?
- Does Affilorama include other tools and resources as a member?
- Are there proven success stories from people who have used the Affilorama program & platform?
- Is the content consistently updated and up to speed with new and current market trends?
- What is the price to become a member of Affilorama? Do they offer a trial period?
Each of those questions listed above will be worth one star, for a grand total of 5 stars. This will aid in determining how Affilorama compares to other potential affiliate marketing programs around, and if they are right for you or not.
What is the Affilorama affiliate marketing program?
Affilorama is an online training and resources platform for those who are wanting to build an online business in affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is the referring of other companies products and services to your website traffic, and getting paid a commission on any referred traffic sales.
There are plenty of stories of online entrepreneurs making hundreds of thousands of dollars monthly from affiliate marketing. The trick is learning how to do it properly. That's exactly what Affilorama aims at helping its members achieve.
Through their training's products and resources offered as a community member, Affilorama could give you a competitive edge against your competition in affiliate marketing.
Recommended Reading: How To Make Money Affiliate Marketing
What you get access to as a member of Affilorama
There are both free services and paid services offered by Affilorama. Each type of membership includes access to different products and services. See below:
Affilorama Free Membership – Cost: Free
- 8 training programs each with around 8-12 subjects taught under each lesson. A total of 76 quick training lessons.
- Basic access to the AffiloTools – a marketing and SEO package that aids affiliate marketers in building their online presence. (access to full version at a fee)
Affilorama Premium Membership – Cost: $1 for first 30 days, then $67/month thereafter
- Advanced training videos
- Blog Bootcamp videos
- Web hosting for up to 15 domains
- Full access to AffiloTools
Affilo Blueprint – Cost: $197 (one time fee)
- 90+ video lessons
- Digital downloadable lessons & course notes
- Access to the members forum
- AffiloTheme WordPress website theme
- 1 year web hosting for 1 website
- 1 month trial of Affilorama Premium
AffiloJetpack – Cost: $997 (one time fee)
- 90+ already made emails designed to send automatically to your email list
- “Super effective bait” as Affilorama calls it, to entice new subscribers to your email list
- AffiloTheme website with 12 months hosting services
- 20 quality content cheat sheets
- Access to the 18 profitable niches for affiliate marketing businesses
As you can see, Affilorama has a variety of products and services that could potentially help an affiliate marketer get their business up and running quickly.
Is Affilorama worth it and does it really work?
But does the Affilorama program really work? And if so, is it worth the cost for the value the offer? The following 5 answered questions will aid us in answering whether Affilorama is the real deal or not.
Are the training's and courses unique and helpful?
Let's be blunt here…Affilorama has a crap ton of training's offered. This can be very helpful for the new affiliate marketer, as the learning curve can be steep if you don't know what you are doing.
But to be honest, when I tested Affilorama out I wasn't sure what training was included in which package, and just had to keep searching to find what I had access to and what I didn't.
Despite the large amount of training's offered, it seems that each training acts as a subtle funnel to get you to upgrade to the next, costing you even more money.
Are the training's and courses unique? I didn't find anything offered that you can't find on a good affiliate marketing blog for free. Helpful? Yes, but then again you could get access to the same unique and helpful content elsewhere on the web without the high cost.
Based on my testings, research and experience, I give them 0/1 points for this question.
Does Affilorama include other tools and resources as a member?
Along with the crap ton of content, you get access to some good tools and resources to build your website. As an affiliate marketer, there are a few things that will become your best friend. Things such as keyword research tools, competitor keywords used, website rankings in search engines, etc. to name a few.
Along with their search engine optimization tools offered, you get access to a great WordPress theme and instructions on how to use it.
Are the other tools and resources included in the membership? Yes. For that I give them 1/1 for this question.
Are there proven success stories from people who have used the Affilorama program & platform?
Without blabbering on too long about this, I've copied and pasted a few screen shots of some success stories posted on Affilorama's website.
With that said, it is evident their content has some helpful tips and tricks that one could benefit from. For that I give them 1/1 for this question.
Is the content consistently updated and up to speed with new and current market trends?
Although there are some basic strategies to affiliate marketing that don't change for the most part, its important for a successful affiliate marketing company to keep its content up to date and in line with the needs of the market.
Their content appeared to be a “set it and forget it” approach, in that it was created but never updated. The only updated content I seemed to find is the forum's and blog posts from active members.
The active members don't seem to keep in touch as often as a helpful community does, seeing that only a few blog posts are posted and forum questions posted each week. With a community of 600,000+ members, you would think this would be more active and engaged.
For that I give them 0/1 for this question.
What is the price to become a member of Affilorama? Do they offer a trial period?
The prices were mentioned briefly above, but for a quick rundown here they are again:
- Free Membership – basic access to content
- Premium Membership – $1 for first 30 days, then $67/month thereafter
- Affilo Blueprint – $167
- Affilo Jetpack – $997
Their trial period is simply their free membership. Most of the content within the free membership is treated as a funnel to entice you to upgrade to the Premium Membership, or to purchase one of their package offers.
Is it worth the price? In my opinion, no. I'd take advantage of the free membership, but for the content and resources they offer for $67 is not worth it in my opinion. I've seen much better programs for a much more reasonable price, that offer even more valuable content and help. For that reason I give them 0/1.
Affilorama Affiliate Marketing Platform Overall Score
- Are the training's and courses unique and helpful? – 0/1
- Does Affilorama include other tools and resources as a member? – 1/1
- Are there proven success stories from people who have used the Affilorama program & platform? – 1/1
- Is the content consistently updated and up to speed with new and current market trends? – 0/1
- What is the price to become a member of Affilorama? Do they offer a trial period? – 0/1
My overall score and personal opinion of the Affilorama Affiliate Marketing Platform: 2/5
While they have some great content that may be very helpful, you could easily find the same helpful and valuable information for free on a good and trusted blog like SmartPassiveIncome.com or ProBlogger.com. My overall feeling of Affilorama is that their behind the scenes primary focus is to get more members so they can make more money through their funnel by getting you to upgrade and pay more money.
This discredits their trust in my opinion, and makes for a skeptical buyer. Are there better choices than Affilorama? Absolutely. Read on…
My Advice to anyone wanting to build an affiliate marketing business
Among the many affiliate marketing platforms and programs out there, I've yet to find a better respected and more well trusted company than Wealthy Affiliate. Why? Because they answer a 5/5 to every question asked above, and they go above and beyond what any member expects to receive.
As a Wealthy Affiliate member, you get access to:
- Web hosting services for up to 50 domains
- 100+ online entrepreneur & affiliate marketing courses, and thousands of valuable trainings and helpful blog posts
- Unlimited number of emails and email services for each website
- Keyword research tools that actually work
- Ability to chat or personal message the owners directly for help and guidance with your online business
- Access to a community of over 1,000,000 active and helpful members
- Appropriate prices and option to be a lifetime free member with access to all the above bullet points. Premium members get even more helpful content, and still much cheaper price, while much more helpful and engaging.
- And much more…
Wealthy Affiliate has a consistently updated training's that will help you keep up with the market needs, as well as a proven system that has made many online entrepreneurs into business owners generating over $10,000 per month.