Working from home sounds appealing, and Motor Club of America has provided many people a way to make some real money online from home. But the question everyone has when deciding if it's worth it to sign up is, “can you really make money from home with Motor Club of America?”
Motor Club of America is a basic roadside assistance insurance policy that charges its members either $9.95 per month or $19.95 per month, depending on your policy type. In return for your monthly payment, they promise to provide you with roadside assistance for your vehicle in the event that your car breaks down and your stranded without help.
Along with the benefits of basic roadside assistance, they provide you with a plethora of other helpful benefits like basic fraud protection up to $1,000, and other similar coverages.
Motor Club of America has also provided its members a legitimate way to make money from home. How? By simply promoting their product and getting paid for each referral you make with unlimited amount of referral commissions.
But before you decide whether to promote a company, it's worth looking at what they really have to offer so you know if its something worth making a home based business with right?
In this article I'm going to provide you with a basic review of the benefits that Motor Club of America offers, as well as give you a quick rundown on whether you can make any real money promoting their product online from home. Is MCA a legit work from home opportunity? Let's find out.
MCA Motor Club of America Product Review
As briefly mentioned, Motor Club of America (MCA) is a basic roadside assistance insurance policy (although it may not technically be classified as an “insurance policy”, more of a paid service when needed). A similar company that you may have heard of providing the same type of benefits is AAA insurance.
What benefits do you get with Motor Club of America?
Along with the basic roadside assistance auto coverage, members of MCA also receive the following benefits depending on the plan you choose:
The Security Membership: $9.95/Month
- Unlimited roadside assistance – many competitor companies only provide 2-4 services per year. At MCA you get unlimited.
- Travel assistance reimbursement – Rental car reimbursement, lodging, or meals reimbursed up to $500 if in an accident.
- Planning and travel reservations – Free mapping services for members when traveling
- Arrest Bonds – Benefits of up to $500 in lieu of cash bail when involved in a traffic violation
- Bail Bonds – Benefits of up to a $25,000 bond to release you from jail time resulted from a driving violation
- Attorney Fees – Benefits to pay up to $2,000 for an attorney if needed to defend for any traffic related incidents
- Stolen Vehicle Reward – Receive a $5,000 reward to the law enforcement agency or individual responsible for providing information that leads to an arrest.
- Credit Card Protection – Up to $1,000 of financial losses from identity theft (this benefit is not available in Texas)
- Free WellCard Health Program – Allows you to reduce the cost of health care for each use of pharmacies, vision care, hearing specialists, prepaid lab test, prepaid imaging test, patient advocacy services & much more.
- Emergency Reimbursement Benefits – Benefits of up to $500 of emergency cash for an emergency room or trauma center treatment.
- Daily Hospital Benefit – Receive up to $54,750 in hospital cash benefits. Up to $150 per day reimbursed if in the hospital due to a covered accident.
- Accidental Death Benefit – $10,000 in accidental death benefit coverage.
Total Security Membership: $19.95/Month
Everything included in the Security Membership listed above is included in the Total Security Membership, plus the following added coverage's:
- Up to 100 miles of towing per service call
- Any choice of destination to have your vehicle towed to
- RV's Motorcycles and trailers are also covered up to $100
- Increased benefits of Accidental Death Benefit up to $50,000 with ability to split up amounts among your spouse and children if desired.
- Ability to promote MCA and receive $80 per referral
As you can see, the benefits of both MCA memberships are plentiful to say the least. When promoting and selling a product, you want to work with a product and company that you sincerely see benefit in. So the question is, do you agree that the above benefits are valuable to have for just $9.95 or $19.95 per month?
Only you can answer that but personally, that sounds like a deal of a lifetime!
MCA Work From Home: Opportunity or Scam?
One can't help but wonder if this is for real or not. Well to start off, its worth doing some research on, which you're already doing if you're reading this. I think we can both agree that Motor Club of America is a legitimate company that provides a great benefit for a small monthly payment.
But the question we want to answer is whether you can make money from home with MCA? And if so, what is the best way to begin promoting Motor Club of America to make real money?
Can you make money promoting Motor Club of America?
Do you see value in the benefits provided from MCA listed above? Do you believe the price for the benefits offered is a reasonable and affordable price point? If you answered yes to both of these, then chances are that there is a large market that agrees.
Assuming that most people would agree that MCA is a great benefit for the cost, then the sale or promotion of their product could provide a great opportunity for some extra cash working from home!
How much money do you get paid per referral with MCA?
Well first off, you need to join the Total Security Membership with MCA to be able to promote the product and make money. Secondly, once you've joined, you will get paid $80 per referral! Not bad huh?
Let's do some math here. If you've ever been in sales you may have done a similar activity. I like to call it a “Project 200”. Here's how it works. To start, you will want to list anyone and everyone you have ever known in your entire lifetime on a sheet of paper. The goal is to come up with a list of at least 200 people. This is very achievable if you do some hard thinking.
Now look at this list of 200 and ask yourself how many of them would agree that MCA is a beneficial product. Take that number and multiply it by $80, and that's the extra pocket change you could make just by starting to promote MCA! This list of names is often referred to your “warm market”, or people that you know personally or are acquainted with in some way or another.
⇒ Learn How To Promote Your Favorite Products Online With A Blog ⇐
How to make the real money promoting Motor Club of America
The project 200 is just a starting point of some quick and easy sales. You will find this may run out quickly. What do you do once to promote MCA after your project 200?
Online affiliate marketing is the single quickest and most effective way to promote trusted products to the 3.5 billion daily internet users. Here's how the process works:
- Pick a topic (in this case, Motor Club of America)
- Build a website
- Attract an audience
- Earn commissions
I know what your thinking. “I don't know how to build a website and attract an audience to my website!”
Neither did I, yet here you are reading my article. You don't need to know how to code, program or have any technical experience other than how to work a keyboard, mouse and monitor.
The #1 place to promote products like Motor Club of America onlineIf you're looking to promote MCA online, here's a great place to start. They give you access to free training's, hosting services and show you how to make money affiliate marketing. They teach you how to follow those 4 steps listed above. Here are a few of the benefits offered:
- Free website domains
- Free website hosting services
- Free content creating platforms
- Free website builders (Integrated with WordPress & access to their thousands of website templates)
- Free online entrepreneur courses and training's teaching you how to build a website, attract an audience and earn commissions in any industry (not just with MCA, this process works with any product or service you want to promote)
- Free affiliate marketing courses teaching you how to properly help, provide value, and ultimately recommend products to website visitors
- Free access to 1,000,000+ successful and active entrepreneurs to aid you in growing your online business
- Just like every company, you also have the option to pay a small monthly premium for even more helpful benefits (you mean there's even more?!)
My Advice from first hand experience..
To answer the main question you came searching here for: “Can you really make money from home promoting Motor Club of America?” Sure you can. You just need a market to promote it to.
They are a fantastic product that provides exceptional benefits at a very reasonable cost. The best and only way to build an ongoing stream of added income promoting MCA (and any other product or service for that matter), is by doing so with the aid of industry experts who have walked the walk with promoting online products for a living.
By referring family and friends, you can only make so much money cause eventually you will run out of names. That's where affiliate marketing comes into play. By creating blog posts like this, and promoting MCA, your income potential is virtually unlimited.
The question becomes, how do you get started affiliate marketing online?
For starters, read our beginners guide to affiliate marketing here.
If you want added training from top affiliate marketing experts, you can get free expert help in affiliate marketing with 10 free training's, and a paid membership with hundreds of additional training's on affiliate marketing with these guys.
Proof of success in affiliate marketing
The proof is in the results of others that follow the process. I've seen many new online affiliate marketers that follow these expert training's and apply the strategies that are making thousands per month by promoting their favorite products online. They even have proof of success within their blog posts here.
When all is said and done, MCA Motor Club of America offers a great product, and one that's worth promoting. The best place to promote awesome products like this is through affiliate marketing online. Your audience and income potential is limitless!
==> Click here for more info on affiliate marketing training courses
Want To Make The Most Of Your Money?
Get exclusive content for FREE! The best tips and tricks to make the most of your money, exclusive to email subscribers only!
Thank you for giving us an in depth review of the MCA Work From Home programme.
One of the most frequently asked questions about work from home jobs is if people can earn money from them.
The good thing about this MCA programme is it is possible. To add, people also get exceptional benefits at reasonable costs.
However, I hope you have time to spare to answer my question, is this programme open to anyone outside the USA?
Thanks for commenting! But from my understanding they only service the US & Canada. Great point that is important for anyone reading to be aware of!
Hello, first of all nice website and very informative in regards to the MCA. The Motor Club of America sounds kind of similar to AAA, but with more benefits and opportunities, which is a huge plus and sounds very interesting to say the least. Will be looking into the MCA. Again Cool website and thanks for the info.
Thoroughly enjoyed your work from home review of MCA, Motor Club of America. They look like a solid product and the ability to earn $80 per referral is awesome! I recently joined AAA which looks like similar coverage and of course concept. I wonder if they have a referral program.
If you don’t mind my asking did you do a comparison to AAA?
I’ve not written a review comparing AAA to MCA but I have looked at the differences. It seems they are very similar with small differences in coverage options, just like comparing auto insurance companies. The reason I like MCA is because of the pay it forward mindset and ability to earn a few extra bucks pretty easily. I am not aware of any similar referral program from AAA, correct me if I’m wring.
Hope that helps,